Sunday, May 23, 2010

The Rugged Museum





In Tokyo, I took the opportunity to visit the Rugged Museum - home and office of Free & Easy, always on my book shelf and in my Real McCoy's helmet bag.
After stocking up on some back issues of Free & Easy, the shop staff asked to take my picture for their August issue - The names they use are pretty funny, and it's been a running joke between a friend and I as to what we would be called if we get our photos in there. I guess I'll find out in a few months.

【access】
東京メトロ銀座線外苑前駅3番出口より
徒歩約3分

【address】
東京都港区北青山2-9-5-1F
TEL.03-6438-1631

【data】
営業時間 11:00~20:00
定休日 無休(年末年始を除く


2 comments:

  1. A killer photo Ethan! How about Rugged Old Salt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Perfect, John - here's hoping the folks at Free & Easy read my blog, or I'm going to end up as Mr Hairy Seaman or some such moniker.

    desu

    ReplyDelete